Sunday 19 June 2011

Summer's nearer than you think

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So so so so so sorry haven't posted in agessss. Been so busy from school and exams as you can see from my absence. But it'll all be over on the 28th thank fuck. So recently got this new tan blouse and I love it. The colour and texture is sooo amazing. And I also got the last series of OC yayayayayaayy. Summer wouldn't be complete without it. Lutsch of lovage and shizza (L)

Blouse £34, Miss Selfridge. Wedges, Ebay, £27. OC, £12, Header.

9 comments:

  1. I love the colour of that blouse, really nice!
    I've never seen the OC before, I'm watching 90210 at the moment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I LOVE the OC! I was so sad when it finished :'(, love your shirt! I've got a giveaway going on at the moment, so if you'd like to visit back it'd be great! Izzy xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. omggg, obessed with your blouse!!!!
    Whered you get it?! :)

    your blog is an instant follow, love it!

    julyandafter

    ReplyDelete
  4. big love for your black wedges <33
    xo
    goldbehind-therainbow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you asked who the girl on tumblr is. that's maya:
    http://majaravn.blogspot.com/

    ♥:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. First of all, I love this blouse! Secondly, OC California is one of the best series I've ever seen and I've seen a lot, haha.

    xx from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  7. very lovely sheer shirt in nude colours <3

    P.S. it'll be really awesome if you check out my Outfit post at Fashion Week Sydney!
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete